Wednesday 15 April 2009

AM I AN OCTOPUS

I hate the fact that these dick heads who hand out these free "news"papers are still determined to shove their pieces of shit into my hand although im on crutches and can just about handle walking let alone hold their paper based crap telling me information about some one hit wonder from the 80's daughters boyfriend.

However it does brighten up my journey when i read the text colum in the london lite where people proceed to tell the whole of london how they shagged their cousin or how the man on the tube next them has a boner. Although no one really gives a fuck that there lifes so boring that they feel the need to text the newspaper in order to interact with other allleged human beings. I personally do enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!! so good!
    it was exactly what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete